For Original Blog Post:
I came across this yummy chestnut recipe from Brazil:
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation time: A few minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
These little sweets should be prepared a day ahead.
1. Mash the chestnuts to a purée;
2. in a nonstick pan, combine all the ingredients except the icing sugar; place over low heat and cook gently to dry the mixture until it comes away from the bottom of the pan;
3. pour onto a buttered baking sheet and cool;
4. form into small balls; roll in icing sugar;
5. place on a serving platter or in paper cups.